Literary review.

Hey people!
The past week was at home and was cleaning out my room when I came across a memorable piece of paper. I thought why not make a soft copy and so here I am.

Back in school I got a couple of months off after board exams. I was totally into reading back then(not that now am not), and thus kept a track of what I read that summer....here it is:

  1. Oliver Twist - Charles Dickens (Abridged)
  2. King Solomon's mines - Sir Rider Haggard (Abridged)
  3. Treasure Island - Robert Lewis Stevenson (Unabridged)
  4. Silas Marner - George Elliot (Unabridged)
  5. The memoirs of Sherlock Homes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Collection)
  6. Twenty thousand leagues under the sea - Jules Verne (Unabridged)
  7. Frankestien or The Modern Prometheus - Mary Shelley (Unabridged)
  8. The first men in the moon - H.G. Wells (Unabridged)
  9. The hound of the Baskervilles - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Abridged)
  10. The Time Machine - Herbert George Wells (Unabridged)
  11. The Professor - Charlotte Bronte (Unabridged)
  12. Night of the Leopard - Ruskin Bond (Abridged)
  13. The War of the Worlds - H.G. Wells (Unabridged)
  14. Dracula - Bram Stoker (Unabridged)

More posts coming soon!

No comments: