Does the internet know who I am?

Hey,

Was just going through the new posts of a friend's blog and found some quizzes and tests. Well, I took some. Check them out for yourself:

fun quizzes and meme for blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz



Danm it! Where are those seven???




My sex appeal is 7.7 out of 10.
Ladies beware!!!

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz




Hmm...maybe I am living in an alternate reality where everything is not as it seems...or something.





Addictive content in my personality is 81%

Beware!!! people easily get addicted to me

Lets101 Quizzes - online fun quiz



Okay I am past expressions. I just can't deal with so much at a time, you know! So its your turn.......am I?
Or is this one also designed to make the quiz-taker go bonkers!




71%

Lets101 - Free Online Dating Network





Okay I concede....this one's not that bad. Actually! I do like blogging.


Oh by the way, the post where I found these and many more can be found here.

No comments: